Friday, February 11, 2011

Sleep

Yesterday after getting home from school I was beyond exhausted... so I fell asleep at 6pm, woke up at 10pm. Went back to bed at 10:30pm and just got up at 5:50am. Now that's what I call a lot of sleep catch-up.

On a side note, Ella has had diarrhea allllll day. Eric and I have been taking her out every hour around the clock, including the wee hours of the morning. It turns out she had swallowed one of her rope toys WHOLE and just threw it up. That scares me. A- how did she swallow an entire rope toy without choking and asphyxiating, and B- what if in another situation she swallowed her rope and we came home to a dead dog, OMG how scary. I'll count my blessings and gladly deal with the diarrhea to enjoy my live dog.

2 comments:

BusyMama said...

I'm glad you had a chance to catch up. I got 10 hours last night and still wanted a nap so I know the feeling! I hope Ella is feeling better, it's not fun having sick pets or kids because they can both keep you up at night. :)

Chelsea said...

Gosh!Poor thing! You must be beyond exhausted!